Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Airport stroll

Brought family to the Sitex exhibition on Sunday, 30th Nov.
The place was literally packed with people trying to cut a good deal with the dealers.
I was one of those geeks trying to benefit from the show. Was looking for a GPS navigator.
Finally, after squeezing our way through chains of people, I managed to find my GPS toy.
Feeling guilty for letting my poor wife and kids suffered through the crowds with me, I brought them to the airport for some sight seeing and good dinner.
We had dinner first at Breeks and then walked to T2 viewing deck to see planes.
But to our disappointment, the viewing deck was not what it used to be.
Now there are two glass panel seperated by a big margin and all we could see was our own reflection. This was same for T3. Boooooo!






















No comments: